Civil Air Patrol Volunteer Now

Do I Need My Commander's Signature for National Staff College (NSC)?

The answer is subtle but important.  You need your commander's APPROVAL, which is done in eServices.

Once you have completed your application, your commander will see a notification in their Commander's Corner.

Once the Unit has approved, the wing must do the same.

So you need your commanders APPROVAL, but the signatures are collected electronically.

CAP National Headquarters
105 South Hansell Street
Bldg. 714
Maxwell AFB, AL 36112-6332
Interested in Membership?
Contact Your Local Unit
Copyright © 2015 Civil Air Patrol National Headquarters. All Rights Reserved.